Monday, July 25, 2011

Hello Again

You know the feeling of hugging a dear friend you have not seen for years. The embrace that seems to thrust into your whole being and vibrate with joy. That feeling is rising within me as I write. The rebirth of my blog is midwifed by deep sense of the holy that pounds in my heart and aches to be known in the world. The simple fact is I can not stay silent any longer. I have spent too much time ignoring what has been right in front me all along. THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL AND I AM CALLED TO NURTURE AND PRAISE THAT BEAUTY.

Communitysteading is a commitment to that work. The commitment of brining together voices, ideas and inspiration.

My ground of being stem from:

My Faith Tradition

My Activist and Justice seeking Colleagues

These amazing photographs and recipes

My learning community

And my amazing partner and beautiful children.

With all this intention toward making a just and beautiful world, I am ready to face a new day. Where I will breathe deep and say Hello. I welcome you to follow my adventures this year as I finish my Master of Divinity degree, develop my Spiritual Direction practice, move deeper into my ministerial identity through an internship, navigate parenthood of 5 children (3 of whom are tween and teens), foster my relationship with my partner, become voice and hands for justice, and celebrate God through it all.

Hello Again Dear Friend, it has been a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment